Finds your % chance of getting top rewards cards
Click here for full card info
For a hefty £150 annual fee, the Tesco Premium Credit Card offers twice as many Clubcard points as a standard Clubcard – two points for every £1 spent in Tesco and one for every £4 elsewhere.
If you're a high spender at Tesco – which you should be to have a chance of making this card worth its fee – you'll also get a bonus 5,000 Clubcard points if spending £5,000 in a single year at Tesco, including at its petrol stations.
- You'll earn a bonus 5,000 Clubcard points if you spend £5,000 in store at Tesco, Tesco online or at Tesco petrol stations.
- Earn one Clubcard point for every £4 spent, or two points per £1 if shopping in Tesco.
- One point is worth 1p if spent in store at Tesco, but boosts to up to 4p if redeemed for some of Tesco's special Clubcard Rewards vouchers. These can be used for a huge array of mainly entertainment-based treats.
- There's also six months 0% on spending, though don't get the card just for this, as it can be beaten.
- Annual fee: None
- Reward scheme: Tesco Clubcard Points
- Value of 1 point: Up to 4p on Rewards, 1p in store
- Points per £100: Up to 200
- Points' expiry Points last two years, Rewards vouchers for an extra six months
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 19.9% (variable) with an annual fee of £150, your representative APR will be 56.5% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.