Finds your % chance of getting top rewards cards
Click here for full card info
If you're a Sainsbury's shopper then the Nectar Purchase credit card could be a good option as it gives you a boost on the Nectar points you earn when shopping there.
Plus you'll get 29 months 0% on spending, so you won't have to repay the full balance each month, and you won't be charged any interest. But only do this if you are disciplined and will save the money so you can fully repay at the end of the 29 months.
Need to knows
- New customers applying by Sun 21 May will get 5,000 bonus Nectar points if they spend £250 in Sainsbury's in the first month from receiving their card – but don't use this as an excuse to spend more than you normally would.
- You will get two Nectar points for every £1 you spend in Sainsbury's, or one Nectar point for every £5 elsewhere.
- You can redeem the points with other retailers in the Nectar scheme, such as Pizza Express, Argos, eBay, Eurostar and more – and in some cases the point value increases.
- Annual fee: None
- Reward scheme: Nectar points
- Value of one point: 0.5p
- Points per £100: Up to 200
- Points' expiry?: None unless account is closed
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.95% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.