Finds your % chance of getting top rewards cards
Click here for full card info
If you already hold a Nationwide current account then you could also get Nationwide's Select credit card which gives 0.5% cashback on all your UK spending. But it's not worth getting the current account just for this card as the cashback is matched or beaten by other cards.
Need to knows
- To qualify, you need to hold a Nationwide FlexAccount current account and pay £750 a month into it (and have done so for the last three months). Alternatively, you need to hold the Nationwide FlexDirect (no fee, pays interest) or FlexPlus (£10/month) current accounts.
- The Nationwide FlexAccount comes with free UK and European travel insurance.
- This card also gives fee free spending abroad, meaning it's also a top pick Travel Credit Card.
- Ensure you pay off in full every month, or you'll be charged 15.9% representative APR which'll quickly wipe out any cashback gain. The easiest way to repay in full is to set up a direct debit.
- Cashback: 0.5% on all spending
- Paid out: Annually in December
- Max cashback/year: Unlimited
- Annual fee: None | Min spend: N/A | Card issuer: Visa
- Min income: £5,000
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 15.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 15.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.