Finds your % chance of getting top rewards cards
Click here for full card info
If you're not tied to a particular rewards scheme, you could try Barclaycard's Freedom Rewards card. It doesn't offer as much in one specific supermarket as some cards, but it's a good option if you don't have a favourite supermarket. Are you pre-approved?
What's 'pre-approval'? Barclaycard has now provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- You earn points on spending which can be converted into vouchers with over 70 partners including Amazon, Boots and iTunes; 1,750 points will get you a £5 voucher.
- You'll earn two points for every full £1 spent in supermarkets, petrol stations and with TfL (equivalent to 0.57% back) and one point for every full £1 spent elsewhere (0.29% back).
- You can redeem your vouchers as soon as you've accumulated enough points.
- You won't be eligible for the card if you already have a Barclaycard.
- The card offers 12 months 0% on spending – though just because there's a 0% period, don't feel you need to use it. If you do use it, you'll pay 21.9% interest after, so make sure you clear the card balance by then, and then pay off in full each month afterwards.
- Cashback: Vouchers equivalent to up to 0.57%
- Paid out: On redemption
- Max cashback/year: Unlimited
- Annual fee: None | Min spend: N/A | Card issuer: Visa
- Min income: £20,000
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 21.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 21.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.