Finds your % chance of getting top rewards cards
Click here for full card info
The American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday card is the top fee-free card, especially if you've big spending to do in the next few months, as it has a 5% great introductory rate (though this is only on your first £2,000 spending, so max £100), then tiered ongoing cashback.
- You earn 5% for the first three months (max spend £2,000).
- After this, cashback is tiered: spending up to £5,000 gets 0.5% cashback; all spending above this gets 1%.
- You need to spend at least £3,000 on the card each year to get any cashback.
- Ensure you repay in full every month to avoid the 22.9%
- The introductory cashback offer isn't available to existing Amex cashback cardholders.
- Cashback: 3 mths 5% max (£100) | 0.5% to £5k | 1% above £5k
- Paid out: On card anniversary
- Max cashback/year: N/A
- Annual fee: N/A
- Min spend: £3,000 (no cashback below this)
- Min income: N/A
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 22.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.