Finds your % chance of getting top cashback cards
Click here for full card info
Spend £1,000 on the Amex Rewards credit card in the first three months and you'll get a bonus 10,000 points, worth £50 in vouchers at retailers such as Amazon and M&S
- As well as the bonus, you'll earn one membership point per £1 spent on the card.
- When you redeem your points you can convert them into retail vouchers, frequent flyer points, hotel schemes and more. For full options see the Membership Rewards site.
- This offer is only available through our link or at MoneySupermarket (we're part of the same group).
- As an Amex card it is not as widely accepted compared with Mastercard or Visa – so bear this in mind when doing your spending.
- If you're having issues with this card you can contact Amex by phone on 0800 1696767.
- Make sure you repay IN FULL every month or you'll pay 22.9% interest, which'll quickly wipe out the rewards gain. The easiest way to do this is setting up a direct debit to repay in full.
Representative variable rate: 22.9% (Official APR Example)
- Min Spend Trigger: £1,000 in three months
- Freebie: 10,000 Membership Reward points
- Annual fee: £0
- Min household income: N/A
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 22.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.