Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
The Tesco Clubcard Credit Card has a decent fee for its 0% length, and is a good option if you've got debt on other cards to transfer, or have low eligibility for them.
- We say this card's 'up to' 32 months as some may get 25 or 19 0% months depending on credit score.
- After the 32 months at 0%, any transferred debt left on the card will start to accrue interest between 20.6% and 26.7%. Either pay off in FULL before interest hits, or, if you can't, transfer the debt again.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.
- Don't spend or withdraw cash on this card. It's not at the cheap rate.
- You can't transfer debt to this card from another Tesco Bank card.
- Balance transfer length & fee: up to 32 months 0%, 0.65% fee
- Card issuer: Mastercard
Min repayment: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest or £25
- Any restrictions? Must transfer in the first 90 days
- Min income: £5,000
- Will I get the full 0%?Not necessarily. Some poorer credit scorers, if accepted, could be offered 25 or 19mths at 0%
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.