Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This Tesco Bank card offers a long 0% balance transfer, though its fee can be beaten by other 40 month cards.
- You'll be charged a fee of 2.69% of the amount transferred.
- We say this card's 'up to' 40 months as some may get 34 or 28 0% months depending on credit score.
- You must transfer your balance in the first 90 days to get the 0% deal. Transfers made after this time will pay 18.9% APR and a 3% fee.
- You can't transfer debt from an existing Tesco Bank card.
- After the 0% period ends, you'll pay between 20.6% and 26.7% interest if you have a balance left on the card.
- Balance transfer length & fee: up to 40 mths 0%, 2.69% fee
- Card issuer: Mastercard
Min repayment: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest or £25
- Any restrictions? Must transfer in the first 90 days
- Min income: £5,000
- Will I get the full 0%? Not necessarily. Some poorer credit scorers could be accepted but offered 34 or 28mths at 0%
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.