Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
The Sainsbury's Low Rate credit card lets you balance transfer at a low 5.9% APR for the life of the balance, with no fee to do so.
- Not everyone will get the low 5.9% APR. Some poorer credit scorers will get a higher APR of 12.9% or 15.9%.
- Sainsbury's can increase the rate after a year. But you can reject this rate hike.
- Always pay at least the monthly minimum payment or you'll get a penalty for late payment and a mark on your credit file.
- This card also has a low rate on spending, charging 5.9% rep APR. Poorer credit scorers could be accepted for the card but charged a higher APR, up to 15.9%.
- Always pay the monthly minimum payment or you'll get a penalty for late payment and a mark on your credit file.
- Don't withdraw cash on this card. It isn't at the cheap rate and cash withdrawals hit your credit file.
- Balance transfer length & fee: 5.9%, no fee
- Minimum payment:Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.25% of balance or £5
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Mastercard | Time limit: N/A
- Rate: 5.9% representative APR (see Official APR Examples)
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 5.94% (variable) your Representative APR would be 5.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.