Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This Sainsbury's Bank card offers a decent 35 months at 0%, for a relatively low fee to transfer your balance.
If you're accepted you'll definitely get the full 35 months 0%.
- If you're accepted, you'll definitely get the full 35mths at 0%. Sainsbury's isn't one of the lenders that will accept you, and then offer fewer 0% months.
- After the 0% period ends, it’s 18.9% interest. But poorer credit scorers will get either 21.9%, or 28.9%.
- If you transfer your balance after the first three months you'll pay a higher 3% fee.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.
- Don't spend/withdraw cash on this card. It usually isn't at the cheap rate and cash withdrawals hit your credit file.
- Balance transfer length & fee: 35 months, 1.5% fee (min £3)
- Minimum payment:
Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.25% of balance or £5
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Mastercard | 0% balance transfer time limit: N/A
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.95% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.