Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This Sainsbury's balance transfer card charges no fee to transfer your balance and gives a longest ever 28 months at 0%. If you get this card, you'll pay a 1.5% fee to transfer, which'll be entirely refunded, meaning it's effectively a no fee card.
- The 1.5% fee to transfer will be entirely refunded to you within 60 days.
- You need to do the balance transfer within three months, else you'll pay a 3% fee (min £3).
- If you're accepted for this card, you'll get the full 28 months at 0%.
- You can't transfer a balance from another Sainsbury's credit card.
- After 28 months, any debt left on the card will start to accrue interest at rates of 18.9% - 28.9%. Either pay the card off before interest hits, or, if you can't pay it off, do another balance transfer.
- Balance transfer length & fee: 28 months, no fee
- Minimum payment:
Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.25% of balance or £5
- Min income: N/A
- Card issuer: Mastercard
- Time limit: First three months
- Will I get the full 0% period? Yes, if accepted
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.95% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.