Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This Nuba card, a brand from MBNA, offers a long 0% period on balance transfers of 43 months. If you've at least £1,000 to shift you'll also get a £20 Amazon gift card.
Do be aware that you could be accepted and offered fewer months, which won't make it as good a deal - though if you're pre-approved you'll definitely get the full 43 months.
What's 'pre-approval'? MBNA has now provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- You'll receive a £20 Amazon gift card if you balance or money transfer at least £1,000 within the first 60 days of account opening. The card will be emailed to you within 60 days of transferring.
- We say 'up to' 43mths as some may get fewer months at 0%, depending on credit score.
- If you've already got an MBNA or Nuba card, you can't balance transfer to this one.
- After your 0% deal ends, you'll pay 20.9% interest a year on any balance transfer debt left over.
- You need to transfer the balance within 60 days, or you won't get the 0% period and you'll pay a 5% fee.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.
- Don't spend/withdraw cash on this card. It usually isn't at the cheap rate and cash withdrawals hit your credit file.
- Balance transfer length & fee: Up to 43 months 0%, 3.49% fee
Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, or £25
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Mastercard | Balance transfer time limit: First 60 days
- Rate: 18.9% representative APR (see Official APR Examples)
- Will I get the full 0%? Not necessarily. Some poorer credit scorers will get fewer months, though if you're pre-approved, you'll get the full time at 0%.
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.