Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This MBNA card lets you shift debt to it for up to 32 months for a 0.64% fee, and also offers £20 cashback if you shift £1,000+. Are you pre-approved for this deal?
What's the new 'pre-approval'? MBNA has now provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- To be eligible for the £20 cashback, you need to make balance transfers of at least £1,000 within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- The cashback will be credited to your account within 60 days of the transfer being processed.
- This card is an 'up to' meaning you could be accepted and offered fewer months at 0%.
- You must transfer your balance in the first 60 days to get the 0% deal. Transfers made after this time will pay 20.9% APR and a 5% fee.
- If you've already got an MBNA or Nuba card, you can't balance transfer to this one.
- If transferring to your overdraft, don't withdraw the cash, tell MBNA to do it.
- After your 0% deal ends, you'll pay 20.9% interest on any balance transfer debt left over.
- Balance transfer length & fee: up to 32 months, 0.64% fee
- Minimum payment:
Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, or £25
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Visa | Time limit: First 60 days
- Interest rate after 0% period: 20.9%
- Will I definitely get the full 0%? Yes, if you're accepted you'll get 32 months 0%.
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.