Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This M&S credit card offers a decent 32 months 0% and if you're accepted you'll definitely get the full 0% period.
Those who apply via our link by Wed 31 May and transfer at least £100 by Fri 30 Jun will also get £25 cashback.
- To get the £25 cashback, apply for the card by Wed 31 May and balance transfer at least £100 by Fri 30 Jun.
- The cashback will be credited to your account no later than Mon 31 July.
- You won't be eligible for the voucher if you already hold an M&S credit card or have done within the last year.
- If you're accepted for the card you'll definitely get the full 32 months at 0%.
- After your 0% deal ends, you'll pay 18.9% interest a year on any balance transfer debt left over.
- You need to transfer the balance within 90 days, or you won't get the 0% period.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.
- Don't spend/withdraw cash on this card. It usually isn't at the cheap rate and cash withdrawals hit your credit file.
- Balance transfer length & fee: 32 months 0%, 0.99% fee (min £5)
- Minimum payment: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.5% or £5
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Mastercard | Balance transfer time limit: First 90 days
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.