Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This card from Lloyds lets you shift debt to it for 32 months for a low one-off fee of 0.8%. Plus, apply by 31 March and if you transfer at least £100, you'll get £20 cashback.
- To be eligible for the cashback, apply by Fri 31 Mar and transfer at least £100 within 90 days of account opening.
- The cashback will be paid to your card account within 60 days of transferring your balance.
- You must transfer your balance in the first 90 days to get the 0% deal. Transfers made after this time will pay 18.9% APR and a 3% fee.
- After the 0% deal ends, you'll pay 18.9% interest on your balance transfer, though poorer credit scorers may pay a higher 21.9% or 25.9%.
- You can't transfer from another Lloyds card (though you can from Halifax or Bank of Scotland, even though they are also owned by the Lloyds group).
- Balance transfer length & transfer fee: 32 months, 0.8%
- Card issuer: Mastercard
Min repayment: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, or £5
- Any restrictions? Must transfer within 90 days
- Min income: N/A
- Will I get the full 0%? Yes.
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.94% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.