Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This HSBC card offers 32 months 0% and is currently offering £50 cashback if you transfer at least £1,500. Unlike some cards, it doesn't down-sell, so everyone accepted for the card will get the full 32 months.
- To be eligible for the £50 cashback, you need to apply before Wed 22 Mar and make balance transfers of at least £1,500 within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- The £50 will be credited to your card account within 60 days of the balance transfer (read the full T&Cs).
- You must fill out the form on the first page with the same details that you use to apply for the card.
- HSBC doesn't down-sell, so if your credit score isn't good enough you'll be rejected outright and not offered a shorter 0% deal, as you could be on other cards in this guide.
- If you've already got an HSBC card (or had one in the last six months) you won't be eligible for the balance transfer offer.
- You can't transfer a balance from any bank in the HSBC Group, including HSBC, First Direct, M&S Bank and John Lewis.
- After your 0% deal ends, you'll pay 18.9% interest a year on any balance transfer debt left over.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.
- Don't spend/withdraw cash on this card. It usually isn't at the cheap rate and cash withdrawals hit your credit file.
- Balance transfer length & fee: 32 months, 1.4% fee (min £5)
- Minimum payment:
Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.5% of balance or £5
- Min income: £8,500 | Card issuer: Visa
- Any restrictions? Must transfer within 60 days
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.