Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This Aqua card is designed for those with a poor credit history, accepting those with past defaults, CCJs or bankruptcies. It offers six months 0% on balance transfers with a 3% fee, giving you a short-term break from interest which you should use to clear the card, if you can.
What's 'pre-approval'? Aqua has provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- After the 0%, the rate jumps to a huge 34.9% interest so clear it by then or transfer again.
- Credit limits are low, starting between £250 and £1,200.
- You still have to pass a credit check. CCJs must be more than a year old, and you must not have been registered bankrupt in the past 18mths or have bankruptcy proceedings against you.
- You won't be eligible for the card if you've had an Aqua or Marbles card within the last year.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.
- Don't spend/withdraw cash on this card. It usually isn't at the cheap rate and cash withdrawals hit your credit file.
- Balance transfer length & fee: 6 months 0%, 3% fee (min £3)
- Min payment: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, or £5 | Min balance transfer amount: £100
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Mastercard | 0% balance transfer time limit: N/A
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 34.95% (variable) your Representative APR would be 34.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.