Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Click here for full card info
This Miles & More card is a good option if you often fly with Lufthansa. You get 1,500 intro bonus miles if you spend anything within 90 days of taking out the card.
Need to knows
- You get both an Amex and a Visa card when you open this credit card account.
- During the first 6 months you'll earn 2 miles per £1 spent on the Amex and 1 mile for every £1 spent on the Visa.
- You'll earn 1.5 miles per £1 spent on the Amex and 1.5 miles per £2 on the Visa.
- You'll get an intro bonus of 1,500 miles on your first purchase within 90 days.
- As long as you've held the card for three months, and you make at least one eligible purchase per month, your points won't expire. Otherwise, they expire after three years.
- Repay IN FULL every month to avoid paying interest, which would wipe any gain.
- Intro bonus: 1,500 miles if you spend anything within 90 days
- Standard miles: 1.5 for every £1 (Amex), 1.5 for every £2 (Visa)
- Annual fee: N/A
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire after? Never if you make at least one purchase a month, otherwise 3 years after you earn them
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 22.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.