Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Click here for full card info
This Emirates Skywards Elite card gives you a free companion ticket if you spend £15,000 in a year, though it does have a hefty £150 annual fee.
Need to knows
- You get both an Amex and a Visa card when you open this credit card account.
- You'll earn 2 miles per £1 spent on the Amex and 2 miles per £2 on the Visa.
- You'll also get an intro bonus of 10,000 miles on your first purchase within 90 days.
- Companion tickets are valid for 12 months, though book early – flights are subject to availability. You'll need to call to book anyway so you'll be told the qualifying fare options then, though it's likely to be the more expensive fares, not the cheapest ones that MoneySavers would usually go for.
- This card has an annoying £150 annual fee.
- Repay IN FULL every month to avoid paying interest, which would wipe any gain.
- Intro bonus: 10,000 miles
- Standard miles: 2 for every £1 (Amex), 2 for every £2 (Visa)
- Annual fee: £150
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) with an annual fee of £150, your representative APR will be 60.5% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.