Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
Spend £20,000 on this BA Amex* card in a year and you get a 'free' companion ticket to use when you redeem your earned Avios points in exchange miles. Good if you're couple who'd like to spend and will use long haul flights.
Need to knows
- You'll earn 1 Avios point per £1 spent on the card.
- Spend £500 in the first three months and you'll receive 3,000 bonus Avios points.
- You'll still have to pay taxes on any free flights that you redeem.
- Be sure you repay in full, otherwise the gain will be eroded by the 15.9%
- Intro bonus? 3,000 Avios
- Standard miles: 1 for every £1
- Rep variable APR: 15.9% Official APR example
- Annual fee: N/A
- Min income: £20,000 household
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 15.9% (variable), your Representative APR will be 15.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.