Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
Spend £20,000 on this BA Amex card in a year and you get a companion ticket to use when you redeem your earned Avios points for flights. Good if you're a couple who like to spend and will use long haul flights, though you'll still need to pay taxes and charges.
Need to knows
- You'll earn 1 Avios point per £1 spent on the card.
- Spend £1,000 in the first three months and you'll receive 9,000 bonus Avios points.
- You'll still have to pay taxes on any free flights that you redeem.
- A companion ticket allows someone to travel with the cardholder in the same cabin class without using points for them. The cardholder must still pay Avios as normal, and both must pay taxes and charges. It's valid for 12 months but Avios reward flights can book up quickly, so you'll need to book well in advance and be flexible.
- Be sure you repay in full, otherwise the gain will be eroded by the 22.9%
- Intro bonus? 9,000 Avios
- Standard miles: 1 for every £1
- Annual fee: N/A
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 22.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
Lenders assess your future behaviour from your past. Your credit score's based on your payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hitrate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.