Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
This Barclaycard lets you shift debt to it for up to 32 months for a low one-off fee of 0.6%.Plus, you'll get £20 cashback if you apply before 9 April and make a balance transfer of at least £500 within the first 60 days of opening the account.
Are you pre-approved?
What's 'pre-approval'? Barclaycard has provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- You'll be charged a fee of 3.5% of the amount transferred, then Barclaycard will credit back the difference within two days, so the effective fee is 0.6%.
- To get the 0% deal, you must transfer existing debt in the first 60 days. Transfers after that will pay 18.9% APR and a 3.5% fee.
- We say 'up to' 32 mths as some may get fewer months 0% depending on credit score, though if you're pre-approved, you'll get the full 32 months at 0%.
- You can’t transfer from another Barclaycard.
- After the 0%, you'll pay 18.9% or 29.9% interest.
- Balance transfer length & fee: up to 32 months, 0.6% fee
- Minimum payment: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.25% of balance or £5
- Min income: N/A | Card issuer: Visa | 0% balance transfer time limit: First 60 days
- Will I get the full 0%? Not necessarily. Some poorer credit scorers will get fewer months 0%, though if you're pre-approved you'll get the full 32mths at 0%.
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 18.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.