Finds your % chance of getting top cashback cards
Click here for full card info
This Aqua card doesn't automatically exclude those with past CCJs or defaults over a year old (you still need to pass a credit score) and bankruptcies over 18 months. You'll also receive free credit reports and alerts to help you keep track of your credit rating. Are you pre-approved?
What's 'pre-approval'? Aqua has provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- Because it accepts people with no credit history, or with past issues, the interest rate is massive. Only get this card if you'll ALWAYS pay it off in full every month. If not, it's 34.9%
APR, which quickly wipes out cashback gains.
- You can earn a maximum of £100 in cashback each year.
- Interest's charged at 34.9% APR representative. Some people accepted for the card may get even higher interest rates of 44.9%, 49.9%, 54.9% or 59.9% APR, making it even more important to pay off every month.
- This card also has no 'load' on foreign spending (though has big fees for ATM withdrawals), which means it's among the Top Travel Cards too. You also get cashback on spending overseas too.
- Initial credit limits are low, between £250 and £1,200 though there's a chance this could be increased from month four, if you manage your account well.
- Cashback: 0.5% on all spending
- Required income: N/A
- Accepts defaults?: Yes, provided they're a year or more old
- Accepts CCJs?: Yes, provided they're a year or more old
- Accepts bankruptices?: Yes, provided it's 18 months or more old
- Card issuer: Mastercard
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 34.95% (variable) your Representative APR would be 34.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.