Finds your % chance of getting top balance transfer cards
Click here for full card info
If your credit history is not the best, or there's little of it, then you may not be accepted for other cards. The Barclaycard Platinum credit card is designed for people like you.
- This card is not aimed at people with serious credit problems, and won't accept recent CCJs (these must be five years old or more) or defaults.
- You must do your balance transfer within 60 days to get the 0% deal.
- After the 18 months 0% is up, any debt left on the card will start to accrue interest at 24.9% representative APR. Either pay off in FULL before interest hits, or, if you can't, do another balance transfer.
- Some accepted applicants with a slightly poorer credit score will be given 29.9% interest rate as Barclaycard operates rate-for-risk pricing.
- BT and spending length and fee: 18 mths 0%, 2.99% fee
- Card issuer: Visa
- Min income: N/A
Min repay: Greater of 1% of balance plus interest, 2.25% or £5
- Will I get the full 0%? Yes. If accepted, you get the full 18 months 0%.
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 24.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 24.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.