Finds your % chance of getting top cheap travel money cards
Click here for full card info
The Aqua Reward card is designed for those with lower credit scores, but it still gives unbeatable rates worldwide. As an added bonus, it gives 0.5% cashback on spending – even abroad.
However, primarily use this only to spend as 44.9% interest or higher is charged on cash withdrawals even if you clear in full.
What's 'pre-approval'? Aqua has provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- This card's designed for those with poor credit history and will accept those with past CCJs or defaults providing they're a year old, or bankruptcies over 18 months old.
- Credit limits are low, from £250 to £1,200.
- You can earn a maximum of £100 cashback each year.
- You don't get charged interest on spending abroad, provided you pay this off in full by the date shown on your statement.
- This card charges 44.9% interest on cash withdrawals from the date they're made, plus a 3% fee, so avoid if you can.
- Some poorer credit scorers will get APRs of up to 59.9%, which'll also make cash withdrawal interest much more expensive.
- If you do withdraw cash, pay it off as soon as you can (via internet banking while abroad, or as soon as you get home) so you minimise interest costs.
|Cost of £100 worth of..
||approx £3.30/month + £3
- Loading (exchange rate fee). Europe: 0% | Worldwide: 0%
- Fee: 3% (min £3) | Interest: Yes even if repaid in full
- : Mastercard
- : 0.5%
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 34.95% (variable) your Representative APR would be 34.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.