Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
This Virgin Atlantic White card gives you an alternative to Avios points. For £10,000 you'll earn an upgrade from economy to premium economy. If you're a really big spender and reach £15,000 in a year, you'll earn a free companion ticket.
Need to knows
- You get both an Amex and a Visa card when you open this credit card account.
- You'll earn 1 mile per £1 spent on the Amex and 1 mile per £2 on the Visa.
- You'll also get an intro bonus of 3,000 miles on your first purchase within 90 days.
- If you apply before 31 October 2016 and spend a total of £1,000 in the first 90 days, you'll get an additional bonus of 7,000 miles.
- Companion tickets are valid for 12 months, though book early – flights are subject to availability. You'll need to call to book anyway so you'll be told the qualifying fare options then, though it's likely to be the more expensive fares, not the cheapest ones that MoneySavers would usually go for.
- Upgrades are for economy to premium economy only. Upgrade vouchers are valid for 12 months and you can earn a maximum of two vouchers per year. You'll need to have used Flying Club miles to book the flights, and you'll need to pay taxes and charges on top.
- Repay IN FULL every month to avoid paying interest, which would wipe any gain.
- Intro bonus: 3,000 miles, plus 7,000 if you spend £1,000 within 90 days
- Standard miles: 1 for every £1 (Amex), 1 for every £2 (Visa)
- Annual fee: N/A
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) your Representative APR would be 22.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
Lenders assess your future behaviour from your past. Your credit score's based on your payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hitrate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.