Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
This Virgin Atlantic White* card gives you an alternative to Avios points. For £10,000 you'll earn an upgrade from economy to premium economy. If you're a really big spender and reach £15,000 in a year, you'll earn a free companion ticket.
Need to knows
- You get both an Amex and a Visa card when you open this credit card account.
- You'll earn 1 mile per £1 spent on the Amex and 1 mile per £2 on the Visa.
- You'll also get an intro bonus of 3,000 miles on your first purchase within 90 days.
- Intro bonus? 3,000 Flying Club miles
- Standard miles: 1 for every £1
- Rep variable APR: 17.9%
Official APR example
- Annual fee: N/A
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 17.9% (variable) your Representative APR will be 17.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.