Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
This BA Premium Plus Amex* charges a huge £150 annual fee, so only get the card if you'll use the rewards. It gives bonus Avios when you join and spend on the card, plus if you reach a spend of £10,000 in a year, you'll also earn a companion ticket.
Need to knows
- The annual fee on this card will show on your first statement. Be sure you'll use the miles & extra perks, otherwise you're just wasting cash.
- You'll earn 1.5 Avios points per £1 spent on the card.
- You'll also get an intro bonus of 18,000 Avios points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months. See Boost Your Avios Points.
- The companion ticket can be used to get the same ticket type as the card holder, though only on BA and is valid for 24 months.
- A spend of £6,000 will get you an economy flight to Paris - although you'll also have to pay taxes and charges of £35.
- The APR on purchases is 19.9% (or 56.4% representative APR
including the annual fee). It's best to pay the card off in full so you don't pay interest.
- Intro bonus? 18,000 Avios
- Standard miles: 1.5 for every £1
- Rep variable APR: 56.4% (incl fee) Official APR example
- Annual fee: £150
- Min income: £20,000 household
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 19.9% (variable) with an annual fee of £150, your Representative APR will be 56.4% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.