Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
This BA Premium Plus Amex charges a huge £195 annual fee, so only get the card if you'll use the rewards. It gives bonus Avios when you join and spend on the card, plus if you reach a spend of £10,000 in a year, you'll earn a companion ticket.
Need to knows
- You'll earn 1.5 Avios points per £1 spent on the card.
- You'll also get an intro bonus of 25,000 Avios points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months. See Boost Your Avios Points.
- A companion ticket allows someone to travel with the cardholder in the same cabin class without using points for them. The cardholder must still pay Avios as normal, and both must pay taxes and charges. It's valid for 24 months but Avios reward flights can book up quickly, so you'll need to book well in advance and be flexible.
- Repay IN FULL every month to avoid paying the 22.9% interest on purchases which would wipe any gain.
- Intro bonus? 25,000 Avios
- Standard miles: 1.5 for every £1
- Annual fee: £195
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire after? 3 years from when you collect your last one
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 22.9% (variable) with an annual fee of £195, your representative APR will be 76% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.