Finds your % chance of getting top cheap travel money cards
Click here for full card info
The Aqua Advance has no foreign exchange fee on overseas spending.
What's the new pre-approval? Aqua has now provided info so we can tell many people they've a 100% chance of getting that exact deal (subject to passing its ID & fraud check). There's no impact on your credit score, though of course if you then apply, that marks your file.
- This card is designed for those with an average credit rating - which means that if you've had past problems, you may be able to get this card where others would reject you.
- Credit limits are £250 - £1,200. If you need a higher limit, try a different card.
- If you withdraw cash on the card, you'll be charged a fairly high 3% (min £3) fee. You'll also be charged interest on your cash withdrawal of 34.9%
APR until it's paid off in full. The
APR on spending is also 34.9%.
|Monthly cost of £100 of:
||approx £2.50/month + £3
- Loading (exchange rate fee). Europe: 0% | Worldwide: 0%
- Fee: 3% (min £3) | Interest on cash withdrawals?: Yes even if repaid in full
A nonsense piece of regulation means we have to tell you if you were to spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 34.91% (variable) your Representative APR would be 34.9% (variable).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
As well as eligibility you'll get...
New! Free Experian
Credit Club now holds your full Experian Credit Report, so you can see what lenders really know, including payment history, applications, what credit you have and more.
MoneySavingExpert Affordability score
Lenders separately assess how much you can afford to borrow, factoring in income and expenditure. Our affordability score mimics that.
Your Credit Score's based on what's in your credit report and is a speedy overview of how well you're managing your credit accounts.
Join Credit Club
MoneySavingExpert Real World Credit Hit Rate
What really counts is if you apply for products, will you get 'em? We show your chances of getting a basket of top credit cards & loans.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.