Finds your % chance of getting top airline cards
Is this card right for you?
This Lloyds Avios* charges an annoying £24 annual fee but if you spend £7,000 in a year you'll earn two free flight upgrades on flights paid for entirely with Avios points (excluding taxes and charges).
Need to knows
- You'll earn 1.25 Avios points per £1 spent on the Amex and per £5 spent on the Mastercard.
- You'll also get an intro bonus of double Avios points when you spend on the Amex in your first six months.
- Standard miles: 1.25 for every £1
- Rep variable APR: 23.7% (incl fee)
Official APR example
- Annual fee: £24
- Min income: N/A
- Miles expire: 3 years after you collect your last.
If you spend £1,200 at an annual interest rate of 18.94% (variable), your Representative APR will be 23.7% (incl fee).
Unlike applying, which usually leaves a hard search on your credit file and can hurt your future credit worthiness,
our eligibility calculator uses a soft search. We use this to find out how likely you are to be accepted.
You see the soft search on your credit file, but lenders don't, so it has no credit impact.
Use this calculator to home in on the card you're most likely to get.
We are now calculating your chances of acceptance.